Friday, July 23, 2010

Pastor Rueben of India

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0</b>

By Apostle William Korir,

I earnestly wish to work under your ministry. We want your precious fellowship and your spiritual leadership and guidance. Once again I humble request you to be my spiritual father and that your ministry may cover my ministry in India. We will be very blessed if you accept.
Lord will bless you with much resources and He will give sound health wherever you are called by Him for His service.
We are all praying for you and to those who are with you.
With all our best regards.
Yours brother in Christ Jesus.
Pastor Rueben



Rueben Garlapati has written to request to be allowed to work under the umbrellah of HOPE MINISTRIES WORLD,and Apostle william K Korir as their spiritual leader. They have been granted authority and other ten co-workers they are now affiliated to HOPE MINISTRIE WORLD - SAUTI YA TUMAINI.

Below is the varbatim of correspondence between Apostle William and Rueben.

"From: Rueben Garlapati (India)
To: apostle_vohm@yahoo.com



I WISH TO WORK WITH YOU!
________________________________________
SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD, AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU”

To our most beloved Sir, APOSTLE WILLIAM K KORIR.

Greetings and Best wishes to you in the Blessed name of Jesus. Thank you very much for your kind e-mail reply. I am sorry for my delay to reply because I was out of work station.
I really praise God that He has privileged me to write this letter to you for your kind co-operation. I believe that it is His will that I should approach you to guide our ministry. When I shared your e-mail with our church members and co-workers they felt very happy and praised God.
Yes, we cannot understand the work of God. Psalmist king David says psalms144:3,4 “LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him! Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away”.The Lord says in the Book of Isaiah 55:8,9 “ For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts”. Yes sir, He draws us, although we belong to different countries we are one in Christ. We are purchased by His precious blood and we belong to one family. Jesus handed to us a great command saying;
“Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature”. [Mark 6:15]. And we have a great burden that it is to preach the Gospel. I Cor.9:16 “For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!”
As there are last days of earth to every human being it is essential to be united to each other and go forward in the work of God.

As you asked, I ‘am glad to give you some information regarding me and my ministry for your kind consideration of prayers. I am RUEBEN, I hail from nominal Christian family background. By the grace of God I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and I was baptised in the year, 1991 December 5th. I was called by God to His service in 1996. I went to theological college and by his abundant grace and his will I have been witnessing for God and doing His work since 1999. In 2004 I got marriage to MERRY and God has blessed us with two children. I am a young educated and ‘am looking forward for His Divine service - keeping faith and trusting on our great Lord. I specially, pray in my daily prayers to attain the spirit of our God to extend to me his kindness and mercies and I believe in Him and I wait upon Him to show me a delightful way to go out with his service.

ABOUT OUR GOSPEL WORK:

Our main objective is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people and save the perishing souls. We undertake our gospel work in rural areas of India, including,the most remote areas and at the slum areas. We visit number of villages to spread the gospel out reach. We also spread the gospel work through open air meetings, street preaching, and we distribute Gospel literature and organize Pastors conferences. We also visit areas communities, Nursing home, Railway stations, Bus stations etc. Our gospel outreach work, face a lot of challenges such as mockeries, rebellions hunger and needy conditions.

ABOUT OUR GOSPEL WORKERS ENGAGED IN THE GOSPEL SERVICE:
We have a team of co-workers who are graduated and who sacrifice their lives in order serve our Lord and Jehovah God. They lead a precious lives and they are committed to serve our Lord and to spread the gospel and extend the kingdom of God in our area. They are mostly going to the corners of un-recalled and un-entered areas to preach in the rural areas, In the villages, at the slum and at the coastal belt. They travel mostly on foot and they walk a lot to take the gospel message - outreach ministry since there are no proper means of transportation and often they would walk and results some injuries of body. Their families indeed suffer in their livelihood at regular intervals.

As requested, please find the names of our co-workers as follows:-

1.G.Iseah:- He is working at CHANDAVARAM village in PRAKASAM District
2. Pastor A.subbarao:- He is working at GOVADA village in Guntur District, 3.Talluri Prabhakar Rao:- He is working at VALLABHARAO PALEM village in Guntur District.
4. Pastor M.Baburao:- He is working at YAZALIi village in Guntur District.
5.Mallela prabhudas:- He is working at VETA PALEM village in Guntur District.
6.K.Johnson:- He is working at DONAKONDA in PRAKASAM District.
7.J. Daniel:- He is working at GAJJALAKONDA village in PRAKASAM District.
9.P.A [Pulugu ankineed]prasd:- He is working at TALLAPALEM village in Guntur District.
9. V.Prabhudas :-He is working at INDLACHERUVU village in PRAKASAM District.
10. G.Kotaiah:- He is working at SANGAPAURAM village in PRAKASAM District,

I am a young man aged 36, and I am working at Ponnur Town Guntur district there are more than 60 members folks in our church. Here under I am giving their name.

LIST OF OUR CHURCH MEMBERS :-

1. Merry, 2. Marthamma, 3. Esther Rani, 4.Deenamma, 5. Ruth, 6. Keziah, 7. Vijaya, 8. Karunya,
10. Victorria, 11.Devamani, 11.Merry, 12.Prasanna, 13. Bujji, 14.Venkatamma, 15. Swarnalatha,
16. Anna mani, 17. Solome, 18. Kamala, 19. Sridevi, 20.Myna, 21.Divya Rani, 22. Kameswari, 23.chittemma, 24.Mariemma, 25. Kumari, 26. Tirupathamma, 27. Rajeswari, 28. Venkayamma, 29. Kamalamma, 30. Nagaseshamma, 31. Bharathi, 32. Suramma, 33. Visranthamma, 34. Kotamma, 35. Balanagamma, 36. Chinnakka, 37. Sujatha, 38. Suseela, 39.Syamal,40.Pranathi, 41.Laxmaiah, 42. Salamon, 43. Isaac, 44. David Raju, 45. Joseph, 46. Maria das, 47. Yohan, 48. Moddy, 49. Nageswara Rao, 50.Ksihore, 51. Samson 52. Sambau, 53. Isaac, 54. Nimrodh, 55. Kennadi, 56. Subbarao, 57. Kameswara Rao, 58.Chinna Rathaiah, 59. Srinivasa Rao, 60. Veeraiah.

Beloved sir, I honestly confirm to you that, this is an independent ministry. We have no connection with any other organization and we have no support from anywhere. All our work are carried out by vision of God to go ahead. We are carrying up these works by faith and self commitment while having no any local donations or help we are struggling a lot and after we are undergoing with fasting. We are praying for a godly leader to lead us in all through our works.

I earnestly wish to work under your ministry. We want your precious fellowship and your spiritual leadership and guidance. Once again I humble request you to be my spiritual father and that your ministry may cover my ministry in India. We will be very blessed if you accept.
Lord will bless you with much resources and He will give sound health wherever you are called by Him for His service.
We are all praying for you and to those who are with you.
With all our best regards.
Yours brother in Christ Jesus.
Pastor Rueben


For your kind Notice:- I am sending some pictures through attachment to you. attached as fallows
1.my pictur
2.my family picture
3.our co-pastors picture
4.some other my ministry pictures
===================================================
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 22:19:07 +0530 wrote
>Dear Reuben Garlapati,

I am happy to receive your e-mail. God works in ways we cannot understand. He draws His people to work together irrespective of distance. I 'am happy that God is leading you to wonderful things a head.

To conclude our paper work please give me a comprehensive write up about your ministry from when you started to date. Also send me full names of your church members.

Also give full names of the 10 co-workers.
If you already have let me have photos of your team and of the church members.

Be blessed in JESUS MIGHTY NAME! AMEN.

APOSTLE WILLIAM K KORIR
HMW
>

>


From: Rueben Garlapati
>To: apostle_vohm@yahoo.com
>Sent: Sat, July 17, 2010 2:20:04 PM
>Subject: I extend my hand of fellowship to you
>
>Dear beloved William Korir in Christ
>Greetings in the blessed name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
>I am pastor Rueben from India. I have been doing His precious service and we have some churches in the rural areas of A.P, India. Lord is blessing all our efforts and adding souls daily to the local churches. Now I have 10 co workers working along with me. I trained them personally and send them to their own people.
>Beside gospel I have social activities.
>I extend my hand of fellowship to you and your ministries, in order to expand the Kingdom work .if you are
inspired by Lord and you have an interest, as we co-workers for the work of Lord Jesus, Personally I want to invite you to India and preach the Gospel. I earnestly wish to work under your leadership and guidance. And I want always your prayers and guidance. And I am requesting you to be my spiritual leader and that your ministry may cover my ministry in India. I will be very blessed if you accept.
>I would like to request your ministry please give us best regard.
>I am waiting for your kind and favorable reply with prayerfully and hope fully
>your s in Christ
>Pastor Rueben

In the last days the HOLY SPIRIT WILL BE MANIFESTED MORE POWERFULLY AND HE WILL DO MIRACLES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD! POWERFUL EVENTS WILL BE SEEN ACCROSS THE GLOBE AS THE ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY CONVERTS THE CONTINENTS INTO A HUGE GLOBAL VILLAGE! CHOOSE JESUS TODAY AND RECEIVE SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE!





HOPE MINISTRIES WORLD IS TODAY'S VOICE OF HOPE TO THE WORLD. JESUS CALLS ON ALL PEOPLE TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND FOLLOW HIM; AND RENEW THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD! IT IS TIME THE WORLD TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SINFUL WAYS AND WORSHIP GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS, EARTH, SEA ALL THINGS.

No comments: