Wednesday, August 7, 2013

THE TREE AND THE BRANCHES

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0,</b>


By Apostle William Korir

ONE WHO IS JOINED TO THE LORD IS ONE SPIRIT WITH HIM ICOR 6:17
A tree when it is fully grown will have its branches, and firmely held to the ground by its roots. The work of the roots is for tree stability, for supplying the tree with food and water. The work of the lives is for manufacturing / processing the food and sending them back to feed the tree. The branches securely connects to the tree and holds the leaves. As long as the branches are firmely connected to the tree trunk and as long as the roots provide continuos supply of nutrients, the whole tree remains healthy. The branches and the tree trunk remains one. Similarly Christians remain healthy forever, as long as they continue to be connected to God. Jesus in the book of John 15:1-5, had declared that he is the tree and we are the branches and the father is the gardener. We cannot do anything without him. Let's therefore rely wholly on our father and our God to supply us with all our needs.

Prayer this brief Prayer,
Dear Father in Heaven, I thank you for loving me before I even ever was. I thank you for allowing me to be connected to Jesus the true vine (the tree). Please father, forgive me all my sins. Wash me with the blood of Jesus, which was shed for me in the cross. Thank you father for washing me. I am now clean. Write my Name in the book of Life, Thank you Lord I am now saved. In Jesus Name Amen!



HOPE MINISTRIES WORLD IS TODAY'S VOICE OF HOPE TO THE WORLD. JESUS INVITES YOU NOW TO REPENT FROM ALL YOUR SINS AND TURN AWAY FROM COMMITTING SINS AND RENEW YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD! IT IS TIME EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TURN AWAY FROM LIVING IN SINFUL WAYS AND WORSHIP GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS, EARTH, THE SEA AND ALL THE CREATURES. TURN TO GOD AND LIVE!

No comments: