Saturday, June 20, 2009

JESUS FOR THE LOVING PEOPLE OF UGANDA

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><<google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0,</b>
By Apostle William Korir, 

 Dear loving People of Uganda!, I bring you all the end time message. Jesus is coming soon to take those faithful people who have lived a chaste life. God look across the villages of Uganda and sees every person with His aim of blessing them. God loves you all for you are fearfully and wonderfully made. it doesn't matter whether you are physically challenged. God intended for you to be that way for his good reason. therefore never blame any one for your condition for this does not change God's plan for you. God loves you the more and is satisfied the way you are. He has good plans for you, to prosper you and not to harm you, for he is your God and there is no other.Jeremiah 29:11; Isaiah 41:10,13. The people of Uganda your Country was once called the pearl of Africa. It is in this respect I refer to you all as God's people.

The almighty God loves Uganda and declares unto all of you to turn to Jesus and receive eternal life. Without Jesus Christ, there is no life, it is therefore prudent to accept Jesus today and be transformed so as to conform to the divine attributes of God. Jesus died for all the Ugandans, about two thousand (2,000) years ago. He shed his dear blood in the Calvary Cross for all the peoples of Uganda. There is therefore no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus, who do walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. In Jesus Christ all are set free (Romans 8:1). Ugandans you have a choice to make, for there are two ways; one that leads people to heaven and the other that would lead people to eternal fire. Accepting Jesus and become a follower of Him would leam that we have to make sacrifices, to stop leaving in sin and yielding to the desires of the flesh. In the book of Galatians 5:19-21, the desires of the flesh are enumerated, and people urged to stop practising it, so as to promote peace and Love. In the same Chapter verse 22... encouraging words have been stating that would boost our love and harmony. 

Those who love Jesus ought to walk in the way pleasing to God. God is very understanding for he invites all irrespective of the serious mistakes committed in the past, including, murder. God has promised to close your past record and open a new chapter for you. Isaiah 1:18. God knows you by name and he loves you the way you are. He is prepared to transform you into a good person and he will protect you all the days of you life. You need to mend your ways and avoid all evil. If for any reason you have engaged in devil worship, take flight and seek the protection of Jesus and he will instantly enter into your life. For God so loved the world that he gave His only Son Jesus, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life (John 3:16). 

I declare Jesus for Uganda NOW! and all peoples are invited to accept Jesus now! I ask you to Pray this Prayer; Dear Jesus, I humbly come before you to confess my Sins. I know I have lived a life which is contrary to your love. I have learnt that you died for my sins at the Calvary Cross. therefore Lord I turn away from my unrewarding past to follow you. I believe in the message I have read and would now serve you for the rest of my life. I will speak your message until you stop me Lord. Thank you for saving me and making me your child (I John 3:1). I pray all this believing in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ My Lord! Amen. 

HOPE MINISTRIES WORLD IS TODAY'S VOICE OF HOPE TO THE WORLD. WE URGE PEOPLE TO COME TO JESUS AND RENEW THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD! IT IS TIME THE WORLD TURN BACK TO GOD OUR SOURCE OF HOPE.

No comments: