Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gospel Message to the Great People of Nigeria

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><<google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0,</b>
By Apostle William Korir

 Dear Nigerian Brethren! I bring you good news from Jesus Christ - the gospel Truth! I 'am reaching out to the entire population estimated at 150 million in all the 36 states of Nigeria. I address you all (Believers and Non-Believers) as I  present to you the end time Gospel Message of Jesus and  of the imminent second coming. His hands are opened towards the people of Nigeria for you are all fearfully and wonderfully made. Jesus calls you now to listen to Him and to accept the end time message. All peoples - from; Sokoto to Taraba Ogbomosho to Adamawa Bayrsa to Katsina Jigawa to Cross River Lagos to Borno Kebi to Maiduguri JESUS TRULY LOVES YOU ALL! It doesn't matter how many sins you have committed. God loves you. He says to you " Come Let us reason together. Even if your sins are red... he will forgive you of all the wrongs - and will cleanse you through the blood of Jesus Christ". 

 This message is addressed to you personally and please know that Jesus Christ died at the cross to set you free from all fears and dangers. All those who accept Jesus as their personal Saviour becomes God's children and receive God's protection 24 hours seven days a week.The children of God cannot be harmed by the enemy Satan or his agents of darkness. God's children are set free and live in confidence for the evil one will not access their lives. Accept Jesus now and receive Salvation. Do not postpone your decision to accept JESUS, follow Him Today! 

It is so easy, just accept Him and ask him to enter into your heart and change you, to live according to His will, and he will do so at once. Do not live in fear any more, accept Jesus now and be set free for ever, never again to be tormented by Satan or its agents. There is freedom in Jesus Christ! Pray this Prayer! 

" Thank you Lord Jesus for leading me into this powerful website. I believe in the good news message I have received. Please forgive me for all the sins I have omitted in the past and cleanse me by the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I pledge to follow you for the rest of my life. From now on - Satan will have no power over my life again, for I 'am now set free. Thank you Lord for saving me! I 'am now saved. I pray and believe in JESUS NAME! AMEN". 

You are now saved and have become a child of God. Talk to God in prayer every day for you are now His child. Please write to us through email number: hopeministriesworld22@gmail.com to confirm to us that you have just gotten saved so we can all celebrate together in Jesus Name.  WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. 

GOD Bless you abundantly. Apostle William K Korir. 

 HOPE MINISTRIES WORLD IS TODAY'S VOICE OF HOPE TO THE WORLD. WE URGE PEOPLE TO COME TO JESUS AND RENEW THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD! IT IS TIME THE WORLD TURN BACK TO GOD OUR SOURCE OF HOPE.

No comments: