Tuesday, July 7, 2009

GOD LOVES HIS PEOPLE!

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><<google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0,</b>

By Apostle William K Korir, 

 God Speak to His people; " I am the high and Holy God, who lives for ever. I live in a high and Holy place,but I also live with people who are humble and repentant, so that I can restore their confidence and hope. I gave my people life, and I will not continue to accuse them or be angry with them for ever. I was angry with them because of their sin and greed and so I punished them and abandon them. But they were stubborn and kept on going their own way. I have seen how they acted, but I will heal them. I will lead them and help them, and I will comfort those who mourn. I offer peace to all, both near and far! I will heal my people. But evil people are like the restless sea, whose waves never stop rolling in, bringing filth and muck. there is no safety for sinners says the LORD. (Isaiah 57:1-20) God loves you and He will never never forsake you. Trust Him always and live a righteous life. God knows all those who are honest and will reward them always. 

 HOPE MINISTRIES WORLD IS TODAY'S VOICE OF HOPE TO THE WORLD. WE URGE PEOPLE TO COME TO JESUS AND RENEW THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD! IT IS TIME THE WORLD TURN BACK TO GOD OUR SOURCE OF HOPE.

No comments: