Friday, February 19, 2010

JESUS SAW ME THROUGH MY TRIBULATIONS!

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><<google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0,</b>

By Apostle William Korir,

 Jane Njambi Makenga, spoke to Apostle and narrated her moving story of pain and suffering. Below find Jane Njambi's verbatim narration as told to Apostle. " My Names are Jane Njambi Makenga and I 'am the second born child out 10 children ( 4 boys and 6 girls) of Mr John Macharia Makenga and the late Mrs. Grace Wanjiru. I was born in 1965 at Moranga - Kangema, and attended Gitugu Primary School where I did my Standard 7 grade, in 1982, and joined Kanyinyaini secondary school in Kangema but dropped in form 2 for lack of school fees. I joined a local politechnic in the area and enrolled in a tailoring course in 1984 for 1 year. 

I got married to Mr. Nathan Gachie Thiongo and had two boys with him; Dickson Macharia and Denis thiongo. things did not work out and our marriage was headed for the rocks. we eventually divorced in September 1989. in 1991,I left my two boys under the care of my mum and headed to the City of Nairobi to look for a Job. God blessed me with a job where I worked for a textile firm along enterprise Road in Industrial Area. I took my two boys and enrolled them in a nursury school at Kwanjenga slums, Nairobi and Embakasi Primary school between 1994 and 2003.They succesfully completed Primary and joined Kariua Secondary School Kigomo Kandara Division, where the boys completed Form 4 in the year 2007. Dickson did a tailoring Course and he is married with one child.He plans to take a driving course. Dennis did a Computer Course and attained a Certificate at Umoja PCEA training school. 

He is currently pursuing a Diploma Course in Computer. Dennis is also a Singer and a designer.I met a Mr. Titus Kivue from Nyeri and entered into a relationship with him. I cohabited with him between 2004 and 2006 and got one daughter with him - Grace Muthoni who was born in September 18, 2006. My tribulations started when Titus learnt that I had conceived and he did not want to have any responsibility on the child.I lived with him under difficult conditions. He refused to buy food and I had to beg for food. When I gave birth I thought he would change his mind and love me. But I was wrong, the man became wild and dangerous to live with. He ordered me to leave however, I didn't have where to go. I went one morning to look for friends, however, when I came back,

I saw a huge smoke going to the sky from the direction of my house. I hurried and my fears came true. the man had been seen pouring paraffin before striking a Match. The house was reduced to ashes. All my belongings were burnt and I had no where to go. A good Samaritan gave me a room in a church compound, but I had no food even for the baby for I was jobless. My child was taken ill and I took her to Kenyatta National Hospital and my younger sister bailed me out by paying for hospital bill amounting to Kshs. 9,000.00. 

My Son who was in secondary was sent home for school fees, and a very loving Pastor offered to pay for his School fees. since then I have been attending her church because of her good works. I 'am currently doing a Christian Course in the church. I have noticed that I have the gift of healing and whenever I pray God Answers my request. I look forward for God to bless my Son with a good Job. I wish to encourage all women going through difficult times not to give up because God is in their midst (Zephaniah 3:17). All those who are not saved should try Jesus and know that He is good!. Amen". 

 HOPE MINISTRIES WORLD IS TODAY'S VOICE OF HOPE TO THE WORLD. JESUS CALLS ON ALL PEOPLE TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND FOLLOW HIM; AND RENEW THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD! IT IS TIME THE WORLD TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SINFUL WAYS AND WORSHIP GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS, EARTH, SEA ALL THINGS.

No comments: