Sunday, May 9, 2010

YOUR ENEMIES WILL TREMBLE WHEN THEY SEE YOU!

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0</b>

By Apostle William K Korir,

.. I know the Lord has given you this land Rehab told them. We are all afraid of you. Everyone is living in Terror (Joshua 2:9)

When you live a holy life God is going to empower you so that you can live a righteous life. No danger will come your way for God will send his angel to protect you. God is going to bless you all the days of your life. He will build a wall of fire around you and anyone seeing you will tremble because of the glory which surrounds you. Be faithful therefore in all you do and trust in God all the days of your life for he will assign angels to guide you so that no harm could come your way.Jeremiah 29:11, Isaiah 41:10,13. Follow Jesus footsteps and Live!

TODAYS PRAYER!

Dear God, I realise that I need not fear for you are in control! I surrender my life to you now, for you to cleanse it by the Blood of the Lamb. Please forgive me my sins God and clothe me with your righteousness in Jesus mighty Name Amen!

HOPE MINISTRIES WORLD IS TODAY'S VOICE OF HOPE TO THE WORLD. JESUS CALLS ON ALL PEOPLE TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND FOLLOW HIM; AND RENEW THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD! IT IS TIME THE WORLD TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SINFUL WAYS AND WORSHIP GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS, EARTH, SEA ALL THINGS.

No comments: