Friday, December 30, 2011

MAXIMUM PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0</b>

By Apostle William Korir 

No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot."Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honour him.With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation."(Psalms 91:10-16) (NKJV)  No grave trouble will overtake the righteous, But the wicked shall be filled with evil.Proverbs 12:21 (NKJV)

 

 


 

No comments: