Saturday, June 25, 2022

GRANDMA WITH BRAIN TUMOUR HEALED


By Apostle William Korir

IT was year 2009, when I visited KASS T.V. Nairobi a local vernacular station where I recorded sermons to be aired on Sundays. At the end of the sermon I gave my phone numbers. The same week I was flooded with phone calls requesting for prayers. 

There was however one unusual phone call made by a woman in her 40s who informed me that she was in Moi Referral Hospital situated some 350 from my home. The lady informed me that her aged mother was due for operation that following day to remove a growth in her brain. She requested me to pray for her mother on phone at 8.00p.m for a successful operation. I did;

The following morning she took her mother to the theatre where Doctors carried out scanning prior to operation. The result indicated there was no tumour and the Doctors thought the scanning machine was faulty. They repeated the scan but received nil results.  The lady confirmed to the Doctors that she had no headache as she had before prayers. 

The good Lord fully healed the old Lady and her health was full restored. An Assistant Chief in the locality kept briefing me that the Lady was well in the Lord. Five years later in 2014, the old Lady was fine. In Acts 1:8, the scripture states that - when the Holy Spirit descends, we shall receive power to do miracles in Jesus name. 

By faith God works miracles through His servants. Lets all hold faith and witness God at work through us.




No comments: