Friday, January 25, 2008

THE MIND,EYES,EARS,HANDS AND LEGS OF LOVING GOD

Come let us reason together; Says the Lord. (Isaiah 1:18). Do not worry about your past or present. I will take care of it. Even if you have comitted terrible sins, including murder, do non'y worry for I will forgive you and make you clean and no one will ever imagine that you comitted the terrible crimes for I will erase the evidence. Says the Lord. I do all this because I Love you and value you. I Loved you so much to the point of sacrificing my only begotten son; to die at the cross instead of you (John 3:16). If you believe in what I 'am telling you, you will be saved from the coming punishment where all wrong doers will be burned a life but yourself will be rewarded with everlasting life.

While in heaven my eyes fill the whole world and I see men, women, boys, girls and babies. I watch them all at the same time. Whenever one of them is in a crisis I intervene on personal level. I know each one of them by name, tribe or race. I will defend the weak and especially those who are loyal to me (2 Chronicles 16:9). If therefore Christians would humble themselves and do what is right, I will hear them as they pray to me and would answer their prayers and will bless them and their properties (2Chronicles 7:14).

Some people continues to live in sin and when they are in trouble they try to pray and plead for help before repenting and confessing their sins. They attempt to assert that I 'am out of reach yet in the real sense they have not put their ways right with me. I 'am within reach and I can stretch my hand to the earth to save those needing help whenever I hear them calling for help; says the Lord (Isaiah 59:1-3).

I have good plans for you intended to prosper you. Whenever you search me with all your heart you will find me and when you pray and make request for your needs I will listen and will provide you according to my will (Jeremiah 29:11).

Do not therefore be afraid for I 'am your God and I will always be with you whatever the circumstances you are in. I will help you when you are in trouble and I will hold your hand and lift you up to rise on your feet. I will never leave you but will be your closest friend and your God. So do not therefore be afraid but trust me (Isaiah 41:13,10).

I have known you even before you were born and I know all the secrets of your life. I wonderfully and fearfully made you and everything happening in your life is open to me but the most important is that I have precious thoughts for you (Psalms 139:1-16).

If you allow me I will search your heart so as to see if their is any evil that could lead you to death; and if there is I will remove it and lead you in the right way, for you are more precious to me than fine gold (Psalms 139:23,24, Isaiah 13:12). Therefore I call upon all people, worldwide to depend on me and be saved because I 'am God and there is no other God (Isaiah 46:22).

Listen to me for I 'am your God, your redeemer. I will teach you to profit in life and will lead you on the right path (Isaiah 48:17). It is possible for a woman to forget to show love to her suckling child, but for me, I will NEVER, NEVER forget you. To prove this point to you, I have hidden you in the hollow of my hands so that you are safe and secure while with me (Isaiah 49:15,16). Because I love you I have kept the world in darkness about the reward I have given you. You are now my son and my daughter, for I know your work. Please note that I have kept my heavenly door wide open for you and no one can shut it. Even though you have a little strength I am happy with you because you have remained faithful and have confessed my name to those who do not know me; Says the Lord (Revelation 3:8).

Dear reader, the Lord God Loves you. Whenever for anything in Jesus name you God will provide, provided you are faithful to him (John 15:7).

Why live a miserable life trusting in your own strength? Trust in God and repent your sins and accept Jesus Christ and you will be saved and receive eternal life.

No comments: