Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MAN'S CORNER: QUALITIES THAT MEN SEARCH FOR IN A WOMAN (2)

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0</b>
By Apostle William Korir

I have a checklist of ideals and qualities that I would love to see in a woman. In fact, I think the attitude and personality of woman is what makes the world go round. Here are 5 qualities that I look for in a woman. #1 - Humor. Can you laugh easily? Do you know how to sense sarcasm and shoot it back? Do you smile vigorously and often? Those abilities to laugh and joke set women apart. #2 - Personality. Men talk about this all the time. Not only do we want a beautiful woman to be with physically, but spiritually and emotionally as well. A woman's personality is shown quite often in the way she carries herself and in the things she speaks about and wishes for. Is all that you care about that new "Coach" purse, or is there something deeper there? #3 - Eyes. I love a woman with a gorgeous set of eyes. Green preferably. In fact, I think a woman with deep penetrating eyes is the sexiest trait there can possibly be. Yeah, a cute butt never hurts either, but, overall, there has to be something bigger than just the physical appearance. The eyes are the window to the soul. #4 - Emotional Stability. Are you emotionally stable? Do you have an inner conviction and strength? Do you have ambition? Are you working towards a goal? Or, do you float around and ask and expect others to "be there for you" all the time? What are you bringing to the table? I love a beautiful mind and a sound heart. #5 - Nurturing abilities. Can you make a house a home? Do you want to be a good mother to your children? How do you feel about taking care of others? Can you put someone else's interests in front of your own? I obviously need to look in the mirror. There are hundreds of character traits that I'd like to have that I obviously am weak in. However, I think the qualities listed above will set any woman apart from another.

No comments: