Wednesday, October 27, 2010

God Cares for the lowly!

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0,</b>
By Apostle William Kipyegon Korir,

Even though you are so high above, you care for the lowly, and the proud cannot hide from you. When I am surrounded by troubles, you oppose my angry enemies and save me by your power. You will do everything you have promised; LORD, your love is eternal. Complete the work that you have begun (Psalms 138 :6-8).


God loves you and he cares for you. He watches over you 24 hours 7 days a week (24/7). You should not fear anything for if God is for you, who is against you. Please be guided at all times by God and let him remind you each morning of his constant love for you. Let your prayers go up to God continually and he will show you the way to go. God will rescue you from all your troubles and in his goodness he will save you. God always defends the cause of the poor and the rights of the needy (Psalms 140 :12).

God will give you prosperity and everything that you achieve is as a result of what he does for you. God declares that; "When my people in their need look for water, when their throats are dry with thirst,then I, the LORD, will answer their prayer; I, the God of Israel, will never abandon them (Isaiah 41:17).
what a promise! He assures you that he will never, never abandon you.

Listen child of God, the WORD of God is true and can be relied upon. He is going to bless you in all your endeavours. The LORD says in the book of Isaiah 43:18-19. "Do not cling to events of the past or dwell on what happened long ago. He says, "Watch for the new things I am going to do. It is happening already - you can see it now! I will make a road through the wilderness and give you streams of water there".

God is in full control of all your needs and he will provide you with all the good things,in your life.

Therefore Love the LORD your God and remain faithful all the days of your life. Do not allow the works of the darkness to overwhelm you.

Live a righteous life, and God shall cover you with his everlasting love.
Remember that all things are possible when you have sufficient faith.

God Bless you as you strive to seek the face of God and he will answer all your prayers.

If you are not saved and you would like to be saved; I welcome you to say this prayer after me!

"Dear LORD JESUS! I believe in your everlasting message which I have read in this website, and I therefpore Repent from all my past sins. I welcome you into my heart and I request you to wash me with your precious blood so that I can be clean. Remove all my sins and make me whole. Thank you GOD for saving me - IN JESUS NAME!"

Congratulations! and PRAISE GOD! You are now saved! Go praising the LORD and share this good news with your friends and family members. Look for a church near your home which worship God and believes in the "God Head" (The Father+The Son+ The Holy Spirit) and inform the Pastor of your good news of getting saved! Tell him how you got to know about Jesus and refer them to this website. Be blessed indeed and jealously guard your new found faith in JESUS NAME!

Please feel free to write to us to tell us about the good news of your getting saved! We shall be happy to celebrate with you.

Remain Blessed always and never go back!

APOSTLE WILLIAM KIPYEGON ARAP KORIR.

HOPE MINISTRIES WORLD IS TODAY'S VOICE OF HOPE TO THE WORLD. JESUS CALLS ON ALL PEOPLE TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND FOLLOW HIM; AND RENEW THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD! IT IS TIME THE WORLD TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SINFUL WAYS AND WORSHIP GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS, EARTH, SEA AND ALL THINGS.

No comments: