Tuesday, November 9, 2010

LISTEN ALL PEOPLE TO OUR GOOD LORD!

<b><script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6596384798431576"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script><google.com, pub-6596384798431576, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0,</b>

By Apostle William Korir

Listen, my people, to my teaching, and pay attention to what I say. I am going to use wise sayings and explain mysteries from the past, things we have heard and known, things that our ancestors told us. We will not keep them from our children; we will tell the next generation about the LORD's POWER and his great deeds and the wonderful things he has done (Psalms 78:1-4).
God created the universe,the earth and all its hosts. God made all the food provisions for both humans and animals and to all living things Genesis 2:29-30. God saw that what he had made was perfect.Genesis 2:31. God had made a perfect world with perfect creatures. There was nothing faulty in all that he made. Through disobedience of God's instruction by Adam and Eve, the world was cursed and brought the current problems we are going through (Genesis 3:14-19).

God romised hope to us when he pronounced judgement when he said, " ..her offspring will crush your head and you will bite her offspring's heel (Genesis 3:15)" This is the promis of Salvation which we receive at the cross when Jesus Christ was crucified at the Calvary cross.

It is time we relook our ways and turn away from all deeds which are contrary to the love of GOD. Turn away from the evil deeds which have brought alot of pain to you and to your famiuly. Turn to Jesus who has bought you from out of condemnation and brought a hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11-13).

Listen, my people, to my teaching, and pay attention to what I say. I am going to use wise sayings and explain mysteries from the past, things we have heard and known, things that our ancestors told us. We will not keep them from our children; we will tell the next generation about the LORD's POWER and his great deeds and the wonderful things he has done.

God is going to do Great and mighty things a head of you and he is going to bless you with a long life, only if you leave your evil ways and turn to God the giver of life.

If you have are not Saved and you want to commit your life to Christ say this salvation prayer;

Dear Jesus, I have realised that I have sinned against God and against you. I repent all my past and present sins. I am turning away from my evil ways and I will follow you all my life. I believe, you died for me at the Calvary cross and through your death all who believe in you shall be saved in your name!

Thank you God,
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Holy Spirit,
for saving me!

Congratulations! You are now saved in Jesus Mighty Name!

Go now procalaiming his Name and his good deeds for you and go to a God fearing church who worship and believes in the power of The Holy Spirit.

Please write to us tell us your experience in your new found faith.

Be blessed always in JESUS MIGHTY NAME!



HOPE MINISTRIES WORLD IS TODAY'S VOICE OF HOPE TO THE WORLD. JESUS CALLS ON ALL PEOPLE TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND FOLLOW HIM; AND RENEW THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD! IT IS TIME THE WORLD TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SINFUL WAYS AND WORSHIP GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS, EARTH, SEA ALL THINGS.

No comments: